Operations and Funding
It's all about growth
For Open Community Review and Is Subject To Change
Floki is a cryptocurrency with ambitious goals, and our ultimate goal is to be the most known and the most used cryptocurrency in the world.
We aim to achieve this by building disruptive utility that adds value to people's lives and aggressively marketing our brand and products to rapidly onboard people into the Floki Ecosystem.
- We commenced development of our flagship utility product named Valhalla, a metaverse NFT game with novel blockchain mechanics and a PlayToEarn economy.
- We commenced development of our DeFi utility product named FlokiFi Locker, which is one of the many utility products Floki intends to launch under the "FlokiFi" umbrella.
- We commenced development of our crypto education platform named University of Floki.
BRANDING AND MARKETING
- We formed a branding partnership the Alfa Romeo F1 Team Orlen, a major Formula 1 team.
- We formed branding partnerships with 8 major international football clubs that include: - S.S.C. Napoli in the Italian Serie A. - Cádiz CF in the Spanish La Liga . - FC Twente in the Dutch Eredivisie. - Bayer 04 Leverkusen in the German Bundesliga. - Fenerbahçe S.K. in the Turkish Süper Lig. - FC Spartak Moscow in the Russian Premier League. - Kerala Blasters FC in the Indian Super League. - FC Goa in the Indian Super League.
The Formula 1 sport has an audience of over 1.55 billion people while the 8 football clubs above are in major football leagues with a combined audience of over 3 billion people.
Furthermore, we ran a series of aggressive marketing campaigns that featured Floki branding on billboards, buses, trams, TV stations, airports, and other strategic locations in over a dozen countries that strategically exposed the Floki brand to billions of people.
These partnerships have given FLOKI considerable exposure and have made Floki one of the most recognizable crypto brands in the world.
These activities (development and marketing) cost money.
Here is a breakdown of how Floki funds operations:
- 1.Through a 0.3% transaction tax on every on-chain buy/sell transactions on the ETH and BNB blockchains. Each trade has a small fee deducted to pay for activities that help further development and growth of the Floki Ecosystem. There is no tax on transfers.
- 2.Through revenue generated from Floki utility products: Our long term goal is for Floki to be self sustainable through revenue generated from our utility products, to an extent where we can remove the FLOKI transaction tax. Currently our crypto locker protocol, FlokiFi Locker, is live on mainnet and is poised to be an additional source of revenue for FLOKI as people use the protocol.
- 3.Through the Floki treasury: Floki has a treasury consisting majorly of FLOKI tokens, BNB/ETH, and stable coins at any given time. The tokens/funds in this treasury are also used to 1) develop and grow the Floki ecosystem 2) pay for strategic CEX listings 3) fund operations during bear market periods when there isn't enough volume from the transaction tax to fund operational activities.
Below are the Floki treasury addresses:
The Floki treasury is held by a multisig that requires at least 3 people to sign every transaction before it can be executed.
The team has EXCITING plans that will require significant money to implement. This page will be updated as our plans/approach to operations and funding evolve!